Silverback Durable HDMI 2.0 Cables, 4K 60Hz with a Braided Nylon Jacket
Sign up for a restock notification!
Great high-speed HDMI cables with 3D and 4k support, Ethernet channel and audio return channel don't have to cost a lot. Sewell regular HDMI cables are perfect for everyday use. This cable meets or exceeds all HDMI v2.0 specifications to preserve the highest quality image and sound.
Supports 4K Resolutions
This cable can support 4K@60Hz with chroma subsampling at 4:4:4. 4K resolutions add four times the number of pixels over the previous 1080p spec, allowing you to see a whole lot more detail in the video image. More and more content is becoming available these days in the 4K resolution, making this a great choice for years to come.
4K@60Hz vs 4K@30Hz?
As our TV's get bigger, so does their ability to display higher refresh rates.The S-4 HDMI cables support 4K@60Hz while older HDMI cables support 4K@30Hz, but why should you care?
Compatible with HDMI 2.0 Specs
HDMI has released new specs increasing the available features offered by HDMI devices. One of the biggest improvements is increased bandwidth (18Gbps). This new bandwidth allows HDMI to carry much more vital information. Now HDMI can support 4k resolutions at 60 fps and Deep Color. It also supports 32 channel audio and the 21:9 aspect ratio (4096x2160), and several other important updates.
Mfg. Part Number
- Silverback™ by Sewell
- Increased bandwidth to 18 Gbps
- Resolutions of up to 4k 60Hz (up to 60 fps)
- Up to 32 audio channels
- Up to 1536 kHz audio sample frequency
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to up to 4 users
- Support for wide angle 21:9 theatrical aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- Updated CEC extensions for more expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
- Support for all color space formats including 4:2:0 and 4:4:4 chroma at 4K 60Hz
- Support for 25 fps 3D formats
- Backwards compatible with high speed (category 2) HDMI cables
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- 28awg 7.3mm conductors
- CL3 Rated